Phil DeFranco Proposes To Longtime Girlfriend YouTuber Lindsay Jordan Doty [VIDEO]

This past weekend, Phil DeFranco proposed to his girlfriend of six years, Lindsay Jordan Doty (LinzLuvs), at his live show “DeFranco Does Arizona.” Knowing he wanted to propose to Lindsay at the show, Phil planted a girl in the audience to ask during the show’s Q&A section when the two were going to get married. At the end of the question, Phil pulls out a ring from the podium and gets down on one knee.

Phil-DeFranco-engagement-1

Following the proposal, Phil surprises Lindsay once again by inviting her parents onto the stage to be a part of their daughter’s big moment. Following the proposal, Phil Instagramed a picture of Lindsay wearing her ring and wrote, “90% of the ladies from the Nation said I did a good job. The other 10% just said ABOUT DAMN TIME PHILIP!!! #lockedherdown ;).” He has since released a YouTube video of the proposal to his YouTube channel, Sxephil, in which he writes about the show being the best day of his life.

Phil-DeFranco-engagement-3

The couple first met at a YouTube event in September 2007 and now live together in Los Angeles with their dogs, Ace and Rookie. No wedding plans have yet to be released, but we don’t doubt the YouTube-obsessed couple will be incorporating their web audience into their big day in one way or another. Congratulations to both Phil and Lindsay, and cheers to their bright future ahead.

For more from the NMR Love Club, check out:

12 Real-Life YouTube Couples On (And Off) Screen Chemistry Is Almost Too Much To Handle

Sorry Ladies, He’s Taken: Smosh’s Anthony Padilla Proposes To Longtime Girlfriend Kalel Cullen [VIDEO]

Ex-Rugby Player Is Most Romantic Man On YouTube After Surprise Proposal To Model Girlfriend Goes Viral [VIDEO]

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Reddit With Hilarious Memes And Original Artwork