After dropping out of Starfleet Academy, Matthew Manarino became an entertainment writer and social media enthusiast. He loves, writes and collects comics whenever he is not filming his cats for YouTube videos. It took him eight hours to write this bio. Connect with me on Google+
Posts by Matthew Manarino:
- New Comscore Numbers Show Top YouTube Creators’ Audiences Are Painfully Small
- Now That AdSense Is 10 Years Old, Can We Decide If YouTube Is Better Off For Having It?
- Your YouTube Video Just Hit 301+ Views — What Should You Do Now?
- Social Hub Subblime Lets YouTube Creators List Their Favorite Products Then Sell Them To Fans
- Maker Studios Is Not Building A YouTube Competitor — But A New Web Platform Is In The Works
- New Study Shows Serialized YouTube Content Is Unpopular — Here Are The Reasons Why
- YouTube’s Most Popular Sixth-Grade Metal Band Featured In Heartwarming Documentary
- Epic Rap Battles Hits 6 Million Subs, Releases Batsh*t Crazy ‘Thank You’ Video
- E3 2013: Ian & Anthony Of Smosh On Being ‘Huge Nintendo Fanboys’ [VIDEO INTERVIEW]
- Mandy: Growing Up Has Never Seemed Funnier [YOUTUBE NEXT VLOGGER SERIES 2013]