5 Summer Trends YouTube Beauty Gurus Are Obsessed With Right Now

beauty-tips-feature

Summer, you’re finally here. After months of waiting to be free of long sleeve shirts and heavy jackets, we have finally been blessed with the first rays of summer sun. And how can we not fall in love with the season that brings us endless barbecues and weekend beach adventures? In summer the days are […]

Top 15 YouTubers Without Makeup Might Shock You [GALLERY]

yt-without-makeup-feature

It is said that only 12 percent of the population are truly strikingly, traffic-stoppingly beautiful. For the rest of us 88 percent, we get a little help from our friends — those friends being CoverGirl, L’Oréal and the bottles of wine we keep in our fridge. While each morning we strive to capture the “I […]

11 Exclusive Tips You Need To Know Before Dating a YouTuber (From YouTubers!)

11-things-feature

Hey there, love-lorn YouTube fan or creator. Just because you make or are dating someone who makes YouTube videos for a living, it doesn’t mean you can’t have love. We are all searching for that one true love, as Bon Jovi put it: “I’m burning for love, Filled with desire, I can’t stand the heat. And my […]

Rock On!

NewMediaRockstars is an online publication whose mission is to empower, inspire, and promote the independent new media community.

Connect