You’re a little bit on your own here, as I don’t have Windows, but considering that I trust Mitch, you probably should too. Here are his instructions for this:
1. Click the Start button, type “cmd”, and right click the icon to ‘Run As Administrator’
2. You will likely see a UAC prompt. Hit “Yes”
3. The command prompt window will open; this is where you will type in the commands to set your firewall rules.
4. Enter the following command:
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name=”MITCHRIBARYTUBE” dir=in action=block
5. Hit “Enter.” If it works, you should see a big “OK.”
6. Rules can be easily removed too. Just get back into the command prompt in the same way and run this command:
netsh advfirewall firewall delete rule name=”MITCHRIBARYTUBE”
7. Hit “Enter” again. Voilá!
8. Send Mitch money. Also send me some money for telling you about Mitch … if possible, send me a little more money though, because I am greedy. Hopefully your videos run that much faster and your life is therefore a little less sucky.