Response of the Year: Honoring the best fan remix, parody or response video, these nominees represent the top “unofficial” fan videos on YouTube based on your views,
shares and other activity.
– Boyce Avenue (feat. Fifth Harmony) - “Mirrors”
– Jayesslee - “Gangnam Style”
– Lindsey Stirling and Pentatonix - “Radioactive”
– ThePianoGuys - “Titanium / Pavane”
– Walk Off the Earth (feat. KRNFX) - “I Knew You Were Trouble”
YouTube Phenomenon: Recognizing the YouTube trends the world could not escape from, nominees are based on the phenomena that generated the most fan videos.
– Gangnam Style
– Harlem Shake
– I Knew You Were Trouble
– Thrift Shop
YouTube Breakthrough: Honoring the music world’s breakout new acts, nominees represent the artists who experienced the biggest growth in views and subscribers.
– Kendrick Lamar
– Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
– Naughty Boy
Innovation of the Year: Starting with videos selected by an international panel innovations that resonated most with fans on YouTube, based on views, likes, shares and comments.
-Anamanaguchi - “Endless Fantasy”
– Atoms For Peace - “Ingenue”
– Bat For Lashes - “Lilies”
– DeStorm - “See Me Standing”
– Toro Y Moi – “Say That”