As part of NMR Weekend Edition’s newfound devotion to recurring features, we wanted to try an interactive game. We’re going to list eight different traits/facts/videos/whatever each Saturday about a popular YouTuber. Some of the clues will be more obvious than others. On Sunday, we will reveal who that YouTuber is! See if you can guess ‘em before we reveal ‘em.
No, you don’t get a prize if you guess correctly! Life is not all about prizes — sometimes being correct is its own reward! Think you know the YouTube space pretty well? Then who is this YouTuber:
1. This YouTuber covers comedy and fashion.
2. An anagram of this YouTuber’s channel name would be I OUT I LONELY I BRAT STAR
3. This YouTuber, at 5’11,” would probably have a natural advantage in basketball.
4. This YouTuber is one of the thousands who has done a “Shake It Off” parody.
5. One of this YouTuber’s characters is extremely … negative.
6. This YouTuber has just over 1.2 million subscribers.
7. This YouTuber joined YouTube in 2009.
8. Here is an image from a recent video:
Think you’ve figured it out? You should have — we gave you eight clues (and some of them are REALLY obvious). If you got it, post it in the comments below. If not, no worries, we will reveal this YouTuber on Sunday at 2pm PST.
Good luck, YouTube detectives.