An unidentified New Jersey YouTuber was filming a prank involving a cake lit up with lighter fluid and gasoline. The fire, which burned out of control, ignited his dining room table, at which point the wife of the YouTuber called the fire department in.
The man angrily confronted the firefighters who responded, telling them he’d already mostly got the fire out, but police forced him to let them investigate anyhow. Ultimately they decided not to press criminal charges on the accidental arsonist.
Still, I can’t wait until they upload this video and we can find out who the dumbass is. Whoever did it, maybe stick to water-based pranks. Or at least move to Florida.