NewMediaRockstars is currently looking for new people to join, and grow with, our team. You must be a rockstar and an active user on major social media platforms — Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, ect. The following positions are currently available:
If you’re interested in joining our team, we’re looking for:
- Passion for writing/journalism
- Strong knowledge of new media/entertainment, technology and world news
- Interest in covering the YouTube community, new media personalities and celebrities active in social media
- Impeccable grammar and strong writing skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Must be comfortable with research-intensive projects
- Must be able to produce well rounded content in a fast paced environment
- Must understand how to properly cite sources according to basic rules in journalism
- Must provide links in writing samples
Please send your resume, along with three writing samples from the past year to email@example.com. Also, please make sure to put in the subject line ‘Freelance Writing Position’.
We look forward to seeing you on the team!
New Media Rockstars does not accept the submission of articles for publication. Articles are assigned at the discretion of the Editor in Chief.